Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Nashville: After a Storm

High winds, sideways rain, lightning, and black skies alternating with bright sunlight were the weather conditions in Nashville yesterday, and by the time I left work, the 73 degree high temperature had plummeted about 25 degrees. As I pulled out of the alley behind my office at Second Avenue and Lindsley, the skies had become calm, and the waning sunset light was reflecting off of Nashville's skyline in front of me. I hopped out and snapped the first picture, which doesn't do the effect justice. I turned to the left and snapped the second picture of the sun setting over some of SoBro's more derelict looking buildings. It was kind of a magical little moment in an otherwise dismal day.

Click on the photos below to enlarge.


No comments: