Tuesday, August 15, 2006

What I'm readin'.

I've hardly been able to put this down since I bought it on Saturday, but a book this jaw-dropping almost demands to be read in small... um... bites in order to fully... ur... digest it all.

It's truly fascinating. Shocking, but fascinating.

Here's my favorite review blurb from the opening pages:

"God strike me dead before I consume another fast-food product..."

You can read that review in its entirety HERE and two more articles about the book and author HERE. There's a lot more to be googled as well. You can also check out the upcoming film based on the book which is directed by Austin's own Richard Linklater HERE.

So, next time you're in Austin and are craving a fast food burger and fries, I'll direct you to THIS PLACE, and if you're in California, you probably already know to go HERE.

No comments: